The End-of-Life Doula Program is a premium service that provides the following:
- Care for your high need patients and families.
- Support for those with high bereavement risks.
- Help meeting your volunteer hours.
- An excellent resource for pre-hospice community support.
- An excellent source of hospice referrals - if used as palliative companions in the pre-hospice time period.
- Bridge that awkward transition (for many people) from the pre to post death time period when many feel abandoned by hospice.
Together we will create a program that will increase the ability of your organization to properly care for your clients and patients. It will add to your volunteer hours, increase family satisfaction, establish you as an innovator leader in your local community, and enhance key relationships in your community.
The End-of-Life Doula within hospice may serve several functions. We will determine what is of highest importance to your business in particular. Here are some examples of the tasks they can do:
We are here to help you develop your first End-of-Life Doula Program, enhance your established volunteer or doula program, and facilitate your quarterly and yearly educational/retreat needs for your staff and volunteer doulas.
End-of-Life Doulas are a Premier Service
You will be recognized as an innovator in your community when you have this powerful program as an offering. End of Life Doulas are there as your agency's 'intensive care' service. They add an extra layer of companionship and support and prevent your highest need patients and families from being under served.
How We Help:
- Sharing Knowledge and insights of end of life doulas, the service they provide, and how they will benefit your company.
- Providing end of life doula support and education.
- Supporting management to successfully implement or sustain the program.
- Facilitating end of life doula meetings, debriefing, workshops, and retreats.
- Utilizing the resources you already have and ways to minimize large investments to make this program successful.
- Creating connection and engagement with your community.
[Services provided on-location or through online meetings. No task is too small or large.]
Doulas bridge the gaps in hospice care beautifully when used wisely. We will show you how.